21a4 B-17G Flying Fortress tail guns
History: this B-17G was delivered to USAAF as 44-83514 and was retired to Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ. January 27, 1959.
Acme Aircraft Parts, Compton, CA, July 31, 1959-1960.
Registered to Western Air Industries as N9323Z where is was converted to fire tanker #E17.
Aero Union Corp, Chico, CA. flew it from 1962-1978
It was restored to military configuration by the Confederate Air Force, Midland, TX., January 17, 1978-2002. Now the Commemorative Air Force/Arizona Wing, Mesa, AZ.